You must download and complete this form in full.
You may submit a complaint to Athlone Community Radio if you are unhappy about programme content on our licensed radio broadcasting service, under the following categories:
- 48(1)(a) objectivity & impartiality in news;
- 48(1)(a) fairness, objectivity & impartiality in current affairs;
- 48(1)(b) harm & offence (Code of Programme Standards);
- 48(1)(b) law & order;
- 48(1)(c) privacy of an individual;
- 48(1)(d) advertising / commercial communication content
Your complaint must be made no later than 30 days after the date of the broadcast. Please note that if your complaint relates to two or more related broadcasts, it must be sent within 30 days of the later or latest of these broadcasts. You should set out what sections of the BAI codes your complaint is related to.
|Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs|
|European Social Fund|
|National Development Plan (NDP)|