Take 5 is a series of programmes that explores 5 different complementary health practices that have roots from around the globe which are spreading to become part of contemporary Irish Culture. Each week focuses on a complementary practitioner as they bring their skills to the community through each of the five senses.
- Producer – Erica Follows-Smith
- Co-Producer – Kate Mullins,
- Presenter – Kate Mullins
- Editor – Erica Follows-Smith
- Researcher – Kate Mullins
- Sound Production – Erica Follows-Smith and Kyle McCallan
- Voxpop – Mark Kearns and Dean Carroll
- Artwork and Design – Amanda McCallan
Take 5 is an Athlone Community Radio production funded by the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland with the television licence fee.
Episode 1 – Taste Herbal Tea Tasting with Janet Meade and St Peters Active Retirement Group
Episode 2 – Sight Art therapy, with Jim FitzGibbon at the Making Space Athlone Artists Collective
Listen to Take 5 here