Local Artist of the Day slot
A presenter makes recordings of locally played music & interviews at local events.
- A genuine interest in radio
- A broad range of interests, e.g., current affairs, community developments & culture
- Love of travelling and meeting many new people in the area
- Preparation skills
- Willingness to follow broadcasting law
- Clear voice/speech
- Foundation of interviewing skills
- Basic MS Office skills
- Ability to think on the spot
- Communication skills
- Team working
A starting volunteer receives initial training on the job and supporting manuals depending on their role; additional QQI level training based on volunteers’ needs and interests may be provided depending on matching specific funding criteria.
Remote participation, full or partial, is possible after learning the skills required for the position and consultations with the supervisor.
Contact Us :
If you are interested please contact our Volunteer Coordinator : Alzbeta Hajdinova at email@example.com or call us at (090) 64 0722.