News – Researcher
In this role, one collects reliable information from reliable and approved local sources and writes it up for the reader of the News.
- A genuine interest in radio
- A broad range of interests, e.g., current affairs, community developments & culture
- Basic MS Office skills
- Writing skills
- Background research skills
- Willingness to follow broadcasting law
- Ability to find reliable and up-to-date information
- Ability to identify reliable sources of information
- Team working
A starting volunteer receives initial training on the job and supporting manuals depending on their role; additional QQI level training based on volunteers’ needs and interests may be provided depending on matching specific funding criteria.
Remote participation, full or partial, is possible after learning the skills required for the position and consultations with the supervisor.
Contact Us :
If you are interested please contact our Volunteer Coordinator : Alzbeta Hajdinova at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (090) 64 0722.