A presenter approaches people in the streets with a question of the day and asks them about their views/comments with its regard.
- A genuine interest in radio
- A broad range of interests, e.g., current affairs, community developments & culture
- Love of travelling and meeting many new people of the area
- Preparation skills
- Willingness to follow broadcasting law
- Clear voice/speech.
- Foundation of interviewing skills
- Ability to think on the spot
- Foundation of interview recording skills
- Communication skills
- Team working
A starting volunteer receives initial training on the job and supporting manuals depending on their role; additional QQI level training based on volunteers’ needs and interests may be provided depending on matching specific funding criteria.
Remote participation, full or partial, is possible after learning the skills required for the position and consultations with the supervisor.
Contact Us :
If you are interested please contact our Volunteer Coordinator : Alzbeta Hajdinova at email@example.com or call us at (090) 64 0722.