Support Staff with Technical and Editing skills
This role requires supporting the presenters with recording, editing and broadcasting the slots/programmes – live or pre-recorded.
- A genuine interest in radio
- A genuine interest in broadcasting technology
- Willingness to follow broadcasting law
- General IT & recording/editing equipment skills
- Foundation of recording & editing skills
- Communication skills
- Team working
A starting volunteer receives initial training on the job and supporting manuals depending on their role; additional QQI level training based on volunteers’ needs and interests may be provided depending on matching specific funding criteria.
Contact Us :
If you are interested please contact our Volunteer Coordinator : Alzbeta Hajdinova at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (090) 64 0722.