Athlone Community Radio is seeking an Accounts Administrator. Do you think you are the perfect fit for the job?Â
This role is part funded by Pobal through the Community Services
Programme and candidate must meet criteria.
* Managing all administrative aspects, including financial management of Pobal CSP Programme and all other funding sources.
* Must have experience with Sage Accounts.
* Duties include Bookkeeping for all cheque accounts using Sage Accounts package
and Thesaurus payroll Issuing and recording of Sales invoices
* Filing purchase invoices and preparing cheque payments.
* Monthly Bank reconciliationâ€™s for all bank accounts.
* Preparation of VAT returns, monthly PRSI/PAYE returns.
* Recording all expenditure items and income sources with appropriate documentation.
* Maintenance of petty cash system.
* Weekly and monthly payroll and maintenance of salaries/wages payment records.
* To chase up unpaid invoices.
* To ensure that ACR Financial Procedures are followed at all times.
* To assist Manager with preparation of annual budgets, cash flow
projections and financial reports by keeping accurate records.
* Other duties as required.
Experience Required. Must have at least 1 year experience working in a similar role and have experience in using Sage Accounts Package.
Apply by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications. February 2 2018 @ 5pm